Here is a quick update of what we've been doing lately. Enjoy!

We received a visit from "aunt" Meg and Gabor (along with Gabor's family) from Hungary. I had so much fun playing with Meg and can't wait to see more of them while they're here in the States.

Here I am playing with my buddy Nathan. Can you see me hiding in the bouncy seat? We are only 4 days apart!

Here we are again. I was so happy that Megan and Nathan stopped by to play.

I've been spending a lot of time with mommy...I love to be outside!

Here I am with Natalie. She has me stylin' in the big Texas bows (pictured below). Natalie has since moved back to Texas and we miss her already!

"What is this huge thing on my head?"

Here I am getting ready to go visit the Admissions office on Natalie's last day of work.

I've also been busy trying on all my new clothes from Maddie! Thank you!

Studying Hebrew with Daddy always puts me to sleep.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm discovering my smile?! Just put me under a mobile and I will smile and smile and smile. Mommy and Daddy are quite entertained!
2 comments:
I love it! Sooo Cute - she and Maddie both look adorable in brown and pink!!
she is such a cuttie! I can see both of you in her! What a treasure to have a baby girl. They melt your heart.
Post a Comment