
So, last night before Viktor left for work, he asked if I could dress Emily in red, white, and blue today so she would be ready to cheer on the USA as they played England. He had planned to wear his England jersey and they were going to watch the game together (I had planned some "mommy" time away in Lexington for the afternoon). My mom just sent a really cute outfit for the 4th of July, which I thought would be perfect for Emily's first USA game in the World Cup. Well, apparently she didn't want to cheer for the US. I had her outfit on for less than 2 hours before she peed all over it while I was changing her diaper (she NEVER does this!). haha. I proceeded to put on another red and white polka dotted outfit since Viktor hadn't even been up yet to see her first cute outfit. I put Emily down for her afternoon nap and left for a couple hours...with a planned stop to Target! As Emily and daddy were home watching the US-England game, I found this shirt (pictured above) for $7...and I just HAD to get it (early Father's Day present for daddy). I was so excited! Now they are matching buddies--and they are both SO proud! After church tonight, Viktor had Emily on her shoulders as we were walking out to the car and she was raising both arms, pointing up, and grinning from ear to ear...as if she knew she was the coolest kid on the block to be able to match her daddy. Precious moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment