Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My bday...

Just a few pics from my birthday celebration. All I wanted for my bday was sunshine...and I got it! Even more than that I had a sweet day with my friends and family.

Here are Emily and Emmalynn dressed up and ready for my birthday dinner. BTW, don't try to go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner on Cinco de Mayo...even if you are really just going to celebrate your birthday. :) Needless to say, we ended up at Red Robin (another great option!) instead of waiting 45 min to an hour with 3 little ones.


Viktor was extremely busy with end of the semester projects and had every intention of making a cake with Emily. I gently reminded him two days before my birthday and he still thought he had more time. So, I had been wanting to make a rainbow cake and this was my chance! Em and I had a fun afternoon of baking and Viktor managed to sneak in and get some pics.



Here are the girls...Sophie, Missy, me, and Jennie. We opted to put the other two (Emily and Emmalynn) to bed before cutting the cake!

My wonderful husband!Jennie gave me this adorable Vera Bradley apron...lovin' it!

ha....end of the semester crunch time...that's all I can say...

No comments: