On Friday our neighbors and good friends took Emily to Build A Bear for her birthday. She had a blast "building" her bunny...and hasn't let go of it since!
Here is Emily and Emmalynn playing at the mall while we wait for the stores to open.
They both got to put a heart in the bunny.
The girls giving the bunny a bath.
Working on the birth certificate.
Thanks Matt, Jennie, and Emmalynn for the sweet gift!
Later on Friday I took Emily out for our annual mommy/daughter ice cream birthday date. This year we enjoyed Orange Leaf (yum). Sadly they were all out of sprinkles, which is all Emily wanted. I think she liked it anyways! :) We enjoyed our afternoon together!
Thanks, Janette! ;)
Working on the birth certificate.
Later on Friday I took Emily out for our annual mommy/daughter ice cream birthday date. This year we enjoyed Orange Leaf (yum). Sadly they were all out of sprinkles, which is all Emily wanted. I think she liked it anyways! :) We enjoyed our afternoon together!



No comments:
Post a Comment