A few of my sweet friends threw a baby shower for me a couple weeks ago. I was so blessed by everyone who came and enjoyed celebrating as we anticipate Baby G's arrival! Unfortunately we managed to miss out on getting a group shot or pics of individuals (other than myself), but I wanted to share some pics of the decor. They did a fabulous job. Such a fun afternoon with special friends!
The diaper cake that Jennie made...adorable!
Olivia was out of town, but ordered this fabulous Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse cake from a local European bakery. YUM! And the adorable shoes and birds on the table were both homemade by Meagan. Emily's room is green and pink with birds, so they continued using that theme since the girls will share a room.
And, we might have spent most of our time standing around this fountain...ha!
My favorite...tulips! Perfect spring flower for a sweet spring baby!
Punch!
More decor that will go in the girl's room. Meagan also made these little birds...so talented!
Everyone wrote a message on the diapers so I will be quite entertained in the months to come!
Doesn't this look delicious?!
We had a great time together and I loved the care and detail that these ladies put into making it such a special afternoon!
We are ready to meet you baby girl!!





No comments:
Post a Comment