Monday, September 17, 2012

Our friend, Nat!

A few weeks ago (yes, I am playing catch-up on the blog...), our good friend, Natalie, and her mom, Carol, came up from TX to visit for a long weekend. We had such a fun time together! Emily was very young the last time she saw Natalie (young enough that she doesn't remember), but she knows Natalie because of the special gifts that appear in our mailbox from time to time. Emily could probably go through her room and point out most of the things that Nat has sent her or made for her over the years. It is special. Natalie and I worked together "back in the day" at ATS. We had a lot of fun together when she lived here in Wilmore and we've missed her since her move back home. God knew the perfect timing of her visit a few weeks ago. Our time together was such a breath of fresh air in so many ways. It was also the first time in nearly 5 months that I enjoyed an entire afternoon out with women while my amazing husband stayed home with the girls (PTL Gabi decided to finally take a bottle!)

I'm so thankful for our friendship even with the many miles in between.Thanks for visiting--hope to see you in TX someday soon! 

Discussing Hungary or Habitat! :)

Best buds!


No comments: