Emily had a great first day of school today! She was super excited to go and when I picked her up she was just as happy! This year she is in the pre-k class so she goes from 9a-1:30pm. It seems like a long time for her to be gone, but thankful it is only 2 days a week. Gabriella and I had a good time together at home, too. I think it is going to be a great year. I loved hearing about all the friends that Emily made in one morning...not so sure what I think about her telling me about the one who threw up in class today. UGH! I hope that bug wasn't brought home today! :) I'm thankful for my little social butterfly who loves to learn! I'm also thankful for a wonderful school with great teachers to encourage her along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment