Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Toy for the Rozsa Family


So, Emily and I just spent a long weekend with our good friends, the Bans, in N. Indiana. We had a great time visiting and Emily had fun playing with everyone. We will have pictures to post later, but Viktor wanted to try out our new gadget (a gift from the Bans this weekend)--a video camera. We can now capture fun moments with our baby girl on video...and post them on here!



Thank you Ban family!

P.S. Emily survived her first 2 flights...and is a great traveler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

videos are priceless!! my parents gave us some never before seen home videos in our stockings this year (yikes!) it made me realize how much my kids will love having their childhood on film!
-Erin

Jan said...

I just need to learn how to get them from the video camera to the computer. I'm a little technologically challenged!