Emily and I recently flew up to Chicago to visit our good friends, the Ban family, who live in Crown Point, IN. We had a great time! Emily did really well on the plane...we flew up on a flight full of businessmen and they were all entertaining her. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

This is the best picture I could get of both of us on the flight. It was a little difficult to hold her and take a picture while we were crammed in the plane.

We went to the high school gym a few times to walk the track and let the kids play around. Here is Karen teaching Emily some gymnastics.

Karen and Mae supporting Ems on the balance beam...hmmm...future gymnast?!?! Looks like a natural to me!

Mae was a great baby-sitter. Emily refused to nap, so Mae walked her around the track a few times and she was out.

I love these kids!! I used to babysit for Oscar (14), Brick (12), and Mae (9) when they were really little. It's hard to believe how fast they have grown up. Emily had so much fun playing with them!

This picture is a little dark, but here is Emily with Eric watching some TV one morning. She really likes Eric and thinks he is pretty funny!

And, I just had to share this picture because it makes us laugh. Emily is scooting everywhere. She can go in circles, side to side, and backwards (basically anywhere but forwards). She is starting to get up on her hands and knees and sometimes she gets in push-up position, lifting her entire body supported by her hands and toes. Anyways, it won't be long before she is crawling. This is a picture of her favorite game these days. She finds it so funny to scoot backwards under the couch. She gets under there and then just looks around and smiles until someone comes to save her. She is just the cutest thing!
2 comments:
My favorite was the beam picture!! Yay Emily the future gymnast!!! That makes me happy.
She is a cutie! I can't wait for her and Maddie to meet, I know they will be buddies!
Post a Comment