Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's just how we roll...

 Emily likes to entertain us with her choice of clothing and so I thought I might give you a glimpse into her silly life at times.

 Sometimes, especially when it is rainy and cold, Em chooses to stay in her footed pj's (complete with Elmo slippers) all day... 
here she is playing hide and seek tag with daddy...one of her favorite games!

Sometimes, especially when mommy is doing laundry, she likes to play dress up with all of our clean clothes...yes, friends, she is dressing herself. 

 Sometimes a onesie and rain boots is all it takes!

And even though she dresses silly a lot of the time, she can clean up quite well--and she actually enjoys it!

A little birdie told me there are dress-up clothes 
on their way for Miss Em...do you think she will be excited?!?!
I think so!

No comments: